Merimbula and the surrounding areas have an abundance of activities on offer for all types of holiday makers. From exhilarating experiences, relaxing visits to the pristine national parks and our beautiful beaches. For those wishing to explore the many fine restaurants, cafes, clubs and shops of Merimbula – these are a short walk from Seashells Apartments.
Here are just a few ideas for your stay
- Beach lovers – whale watching, fishing, learn to surf/kiteboard, kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving.
- Go Natural – hiking, bush walking, mountain biking, waterfalls, rainforest and national parks.
- Sporty & Adventurous types – golfing, horse riding, go karting, tennis, paint ball, parachuting, scenic flights & Magic Mountain Fun Park!
- Festivals & Events – Jazz Fest, Autumn and Spring Food Festival, Merimbula Fun Run, Tennis, Golf and Bowls tournaments, Estuary and Game fishing, Corona Classic windsurf kite SUP, New Years Eve Fireworks.
- Weddings – Merimbula is a very popular wedding venue offering wonderful locations and facilities.
- Body, Mind & Soul – beauty treatments, massages, yoga/pilates, group fitness, meditation, aromatherapy, spas and practitioners.
- Markets – several markets a month throughout the local region
Don’t hesitate to ask Seashells Apartments owners, Michael & Kristen – we’d be happy to suggest some great activities & local knowledge!